Thursday, June 18, 2009
My mama-mobile!
As Mykola and I were putting our new rooftop carrier on top of the Expedition the other day, we couldn't help but laugh. Here we were, married almost 12 years, with four kids, getting ready to traveling cross country in a truck that could not possibly have more cargo-thingys attached to it! I passed into "soccer mom world" a long time ago but I never dreamed my truck would look like this!
We have come a long way since our time as DINKS, driving a little sporty car and a truck with, dare I say it, only two doors and one bench seat!! We had fun back then but our current journey blows that out of the water! We are so looking forward to Saturday when we begin, what is sure to be, one of many memorable Rowdy Rozsa vacations!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
This is just a test from mom to see if this works!
Post a Comment