Friday, March 13, 2009
Leaving Las Vegas!
Last weekend, my friend, Michelle and I spend four days and three nights in Las Vegas. We had a blast!! We met up to celebrate our birthdays which are both in March. Needless to say, it was anything be restful! Michelle had never been to Vegas so we did our fair share of sightseeing. We stayed at the Riviera and made our way down and back up the Strip on Friday and Saturday. I think we averaged about 12 hours of walking each day. We also managed to make it into almost every casino - winning and losing along the way.

On Saturday night, Cleveland State University was playing in the Horizon League semifinal on ESPNU. We found an ESPN bar in the New York, New York casino where we thought we would be able to catch the game...NOT! Who would have thunk that ESPN would NOT be playing its own television station?? Regardless, we happened to be walking through the MGM when Michelle noticed the game on one of the big screens. Happy days!! She sat down to watch the game and rest her feet (good that she did because they won!!) and I ended up finding MY perfect slot machine....and ended up winning $110.00!
All in all, it was a great time. I wish, however, I could have had a vacation from my vacation! What I really needed was a day of nothing but sleep when I got home but that was not going to happen! I love that I could get away for a while and leave the madness behind. My husband is a good man for tackling the kids by himself. He gets to do it all again in May....yeah!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment