Regardless, before today's walk to get Kolya from school, I took a few pictures to show you our new wheels. We got to put on our new hats today, too. Putting them on in the winter just seemed sort of silly!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Our new wheels!
Last week when I was in Las Vegas, I picked up our new triple jogging stroller. I LOVE IT and so do the babies! We're starting to take walks everyday as the afternoons are starting to get really beautiful. Yesterday, our walk lasted over an hour and a half....a little too long as the babies were all crabby when we got home!
Regardless, before today's walk to get Kolya from school, I took a few pictures to show you our new wheels. We got to put on our new hats today, too. Putting them on in the winter just seemed sort of silly!

Regardless, before today's walk to get Kolya from school, I took a few pictures to show you our new wheels. We got to put on our new hats today, too. Putting them on in the winter just seemed sort of silly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That thing is massive! Put some big off road tires on it and now we're talking!
i'll put some stacks on it too...mcr
Post a Comment