Tomorrow marks the official end to our Christmas vacation. All of our neighbors are back and things are getting back to normal. We've got a busy week ahead. Mykola is getting ready for his unit compliance inspection next week. Kolya is starting his third quarter in school AND he is starting basketball (we'll see how coordinated he is!). The triplets and I, well, we'll keep doing our thing. I've got an appointment at Nellis Air Force Base on Tuesday so my friend, Tracy, and her mother-in-law are coming to watch the kids. I'll make sure to take before and after pictures of them. I am curious whether Tracy will be able to name all the kids when she gets here...the last time she was 0-for-3 and promptly created a sure-fire method to be able to tell them apart. We'll see if it works!
Have a great night and an easy 1st full week of 2009!
Love, Tracy
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Starting from the bottom:
Olivia
Matthew
Daniel
Nicholas
How'd I do???
Post a Comment