This past Saturday was Kolya's first basketball game. It was his team (the Bobcats) versus the Rockets. Even though I keep telling Kolya that it's not nice (aka politically correct) to keep score, he did...16-6. Whether that is accurate, I'll never know as I was laughing too much at the cute kids running around aimlessly to really care! Everyone did great and they all managed to aim at the right basket the whole game. Even though he doesn't quite get the rules, or the basic concepts, and despite the fact that he can't dribble the ball AT ALL, Kolya is having a GREAT time!! The only time he provided man-to-man coverage during the entire game was when he was guarding the blonde girl....go figure!!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Gooooo Bobcats!
This past Saturday was Kolya's first basketball game. It was his team (the Bobcats) versus the Rockets. Even though I keep telling Kolya that it's not nice (aka politically correct) to keep score, he did...16-6. Whether that is accurate, I'll never know as I was laughing too much at the cute kids running around aimlessly to really care! Everyone did great and they all managed to aim at the right basket the whole game. Even though he doesn't quite get the rules, or the basic concepts, and despite the fact that he can't dribble the ball AT ALL, Kolya is having a GREAT time!! The only time he provided man-to-man coverage during the entire game was when he was guarding the blonde girl....go figure!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment