Yummy dinner all over their cute faces!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Keep your day job....

A couple of posts ago, I said that Mykola and his brothers always talk about "manly" stuff, i.e., trucks, guns, living in the wilderness, etc. Well, yesterday we got a picture from his brother, Taras, who now lives outside of Buffalo, NY. Apparently, he went ice fishing and was very proud of the catch he made. Remember, it's not the size that matters but how you use it. Sadly, the only clear use for this fish is as bait for other fish!


We're so proud of you, Wally, but remind us to send someone else out to fetch dinner when we're hungry. Maybe our nephew, Alex, for example. Now here's a fisherman that can provide food for the family! (Yes, he really caught it himself AND he was only two at the time.)

2 comments:

Taras said...

At least I caught about 10 of those little ones! I could have had 10 fish nuggets!

Tabitha said...

mmmmmm.....fish nuggets....awwww

Muxacb