Then there was Daniel. He now travels around the living room without crawling or rolling. I finally realized what he was doing after he got stuck under the TV stand and couldn't figure out how to get out. He was scooting backward all over the house! (Notice the drool dripping off his chin!)
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Houston, we have a problem!
January 2nd was sort of a strange day. It wasn't that it was a bad day, things just didn't work out like they should have. This was especially true during feeding time. Matthew threw his hands up one too many times and paid the price. I'm glad he blinked just at the right second!

Then there was Daniel. He now travels around the living room without crawling or rolling. I finally realized what he was doing after he got stuck under the TV stand and couldn't figure out how to get out. He was scooting backward all over the house! (Notice the drool dripping off his chin!)
And, of course, the winter day wouldn't have been complete without swimming. Yes, swimming. It was about 65 degrees here yesterday and Kolya wanted us to set up his pool outside. Clearly, that was NOT going to happen so I told him he could "swim" in the bathtub. So, he donned his swim trunk and new goggle. Check it out...

Then there was Daniel. He now travels around the living room without crawling or rolling. I finally realized what he was doing after he got stuck under the TV stand and couldn't figure out how to get out. He was scooting backward all over the house! (Notice the drool dripping off his chin!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment