Thanks, Jenelle, for making the time to come and see us. I really enjoyed it! Love, Tracy
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Mommy's playdate...
My friend, Jenelle, came over today with her two little girls, Riley and Malia. Jenelle is an attorney whom I met when I worked in the Legal Office here at Edwards . She is a JAG and tomorrow is her first official day as a civilian!! She is like me - intentionally unemployed and happily raising her children at home! Riley was really great with all the babies but I think she found Max the Cat to be more interesting. Olivia and Malia played well together, too. The cutest part was that they were dressed exactly alike!

Thanks, Jenelle, for making the time to come and see us. I really enjoyed it! Love, Tracy
Thanks, Jenelle, for making the time to come and see us. I really enjoyed it! Love, Tracy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment