Yummy dinner all over their cute faces!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Unit Compliance Inspection (UCI)....

Three dreaded letters in the Air Force world. Basically, when a UCI is approaching, everyone on base scrambles to put their houses in order before the inspectors ransack their offices with fine tooth combs. It's somewhat equivalent to.....getting a pap smear. No one likes it but it must be done. Everyone perspires a bit as all their secrets are exposed on the table. In the end, if you've behaved, nothing ever becomes of it. All is good, until next year!

So, the Rowdy Rozsas are trying desperately to survive this week and next. Mykola is working long days to make sure everything they've done in his shop is compliant, and there are no foul-ups for the UCI next week. I am home, obviously, taking care of all the kids. We are surviving, and THAT is a good thing. I won't be writing much as my time is really limited between now and next Friday. I will, however, keep taking pictures and movies and share them with you when the madness ends!

Until then, say a prayer for all of us!

Love, T

PS - Soccer moms everywhere....I applaud you! I am struggling with trying to create a "normal" life for Nicholas - as he didn't ask to be shoved into the role of the triplets' big brother. That said, he is involved in a lot of things for a six year old, i.e., basketball, Cat in the Hat Reading Club, German school and, of course, regular school. Translation.....I am constantly on the road. While normally I wouldn't mind if it was just me and him, I am now having to transport three chubby infants in and out of the car up to six times a day. AAAHHHH! How you keep all of this straight is a complete mystery to me. I am in awe of those ladies who make this look easy, and of those who look so put together in the process! You are my heroines!

1 comment:

Sara Teufert-Autrey said...

okay, girlfriend...you are our hero! Most people with triplets arent in and out of the house SIX times a day! In fact, I think Nicholas is a very blessed boy to have a mom who is trying to make his life as normal as possible despite the craziness that comes with three babies. You go girl!!!! Wish we were closer and we could help! Good luck with the UCI.
Love
JSI