Thank you, thank you, thank you to my friend, Tracy, and her mother-in-law, Mrs. McLaren (Oma!) for coming over yesterday and taking care of the kids! I had an appointment at Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas, and these two ladies graciously gave their time to come into our chaotic world and baby/housesit. Everyone survived and, dare I say it, they even may have had some fun!! I cannot tell you how much I appreciate everything you did (they even had dinner made when Mykola got home) and how grateful I am that you kept all my kids safe (you never know anymore...there are some pretty sick tickets out there today). God continues to bless me with wonderful people in my life!
PS - Yes, Tracy was able to correctly name all of the kids and, un like last time, none of them screamed their heads off when she picked them up! Bravo!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment